This the world telling me all over again that it’s okay to be in love with a woman for entertainment purposes but the only way of finding a normal, happy, healthy life is with a man.
I though this was going to be the show to change it all.
But I should know by now that the world doesn’t make happy endings for someone like me.
Currently sobbing over the latest Warehouse 13. That last scene nearly killed me.
- HG playing house with someone who is NOT Myka
- Claudia being badass
- Warehouse/Claudia Caretaker-y interaction
- That last scene. That last scene. The Bering and Wells ship will never sink
- Adelade was freaking adorable
PS: Is it bad I’m kind of shipping Claudia and Abigail Cho?
First I was like:
Then I was like:
Now I’m like:
cause of death
- myka’s face
- myKA’S FACE
- THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE EPISODE
- NO GO AWAY
- THERE IS NO GOD
I found this important to be the first thing that I reblogged since my long, long hiatus. That is, more Bering and Wells-related sadness.